On-line ultrasonic testing equipment EMATEST-PL is a perfect and effective instrument for fully automatic, non-contact ultrasonic examination of body and edges of plates made of steel of magnetic grades.
The system detects imperfections in plates to which, in particular, belong laminations, non-metallic inclusions, holes, shells, sponge areas etc.
- High quality test: smart, sensitive and reliable;
- Non-contact ultrasonic probes (EMAT) do not need adjustments or calibrations;
- Very convenient maintenance. No service for probes is needed.
Probes do not change their physical properties in the testing course;
- No wasting time at changing dimensions of plates;
- Highly reproducible and stable results as the probes do not need
any medium to transmit and receive ultrasonic waves;
- Wide range of plate temperature (from -25°C to +400°C or even higher) is allowed;
- Vastly superior noise immunity compared to piezo-probes;
- Fully automatic mode of operation;
- No water consumption results in annual saving of several million litters
of high quality water;
- High productivity: examination speed is up to 2 m/s;
- No corrosion of plates, and of roller conveyor;
- No evaporation: environment and electronics are safe.
Ultrasonic Examination Standards
Density of Ultrasonic examination, test procedures, acceptance criteria, data processing and representation adhere to following international and local standards:
|API5L||GB/T 2970||GB/T 9711|
|ASTM А578/А578М||JIS G0801||GB/t3091|
|BS 5996||JIS G0901||SY/T5768|
|DNV-OS-F101 (2007)||GOST 22727||GB/T21835|
|EN 10160||SEL 072||JIS G3444|
|ISO 12094||JB 4730||ASTMA|
If necessary, testing and acceptance criteria can be modified, upgraded, or the new standards can be added.